COURSE TITLE: ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
CODE: QM 12 (1 Day)
LANGUAGE: English/ Bahasa Malaysia
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Continual improvement is the backbone of Quality Management System. It is very important to demonstrate that the QMS is effectively maintained and the integrity of QMS maintained despite changes and occurrence of non-conformances.
Dealing with non-conformance requires the implementer to identify the most probable root-cause that cause the problem; and eliminate it in order to prevent re-occurrence.
In this training the participant shall be train on how to identify the root cause and prioritizing action to be taken. Several method of performing Root Cause Analysis shall be explained. The training shall also discuss how to manage resources needs to perform corrective action and effective follow up of corrective action.
2. TARGET GROUP
- Professionals in the public/ private sector/ chain including academia and administration.
- Managers, Quality Management Representative (MR) and Quality Team Members; and those involved in auditing and/or implementing Quality Management System
3. CONTENTS OUTLINE
- Introduction to Continual Improvement
- Correction & Corrective Action
- RCA Technique – 5W 1H
- RCA Technique – 5 Why Fundamental
- RCA Technique – Cause and Effect Diagram
- RCA Technique – Relation diagram
- Effective follow up on Corrective Action
- Analysis Corrective Action
4. LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the principles Continual Improvements through effective Correction and Corrective action
- Use of Root Cause Analysis method to identify the root cause correctly
- Effectively apply correction action based on root cause identified
PHEIO Management Sdn. Bhd
No 19-2, Jalan Elektron F, U16/F E-Boulevard Denai Alam,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel/ Fax: 03-78319447
Mobile/ WhatsApp: 012-2953077
6. OTHER INFORMATION
HRDF Approved Training Provider
PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd
Sijil Pendaftaran Penyedia Latihan
Serial No: 1150056T
Valid until: 05 Jan 2022
Scheme: SBL -Skim Bantuan Latihan