COURSE TITLE: COMPREHENSIVE ISO 9001:2015 TRAINING
CODE: QM 07 (5 Days)
LANGUAGE: English/ Bahasa Malaysia
This course is designed for personnel who involved in the planning or responsibility for establishing, implementing and maintaining of the new Quality Management System ISO9001:2015.
The five man day course is divided to three different sessions which consists of (i) introduction and understanding of the new version ISO9001:2015; (ii) Risk Management and; (iii) Internal Audit.
For the first session, the participant will be explained on new requirement and improvement that has been made to the standard. The topic will include the “process approach”, “Plan-Do-Check-Act” cycle, Risk-based thinking, the new quality management principles and how these relate to the content of ISO 9001, as well as the implementation needs.
Risk management would emphasise on how to determine and to use typical risk management templates such as likelihood and consequences ranges, risk matrix and risk treatment plans. It would be done align with the nature of the organization processes.
During the last two days of this course, participant will gain knowledge of practices specific to internal auditing, including planning and preparation of the audit, audit practices, and reporting audit findings.
This course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims. The practical exercises are based upon a fictional company as well as predictable sample of actual situation.
2. TARGET GROUP
- Managers, Executives, QMS Committee and Internal Auditors
3. CONTENTS OUTLINE
- Overview of quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Risk identification and its management
- QMS Internal Audit Processing
4. LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
- Understand the requirements and implement effective system against the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Identify relevant risk to the organization and establish control measure
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Plan, organize, implement and conduct internal audit within organization
- Perform effective follow up and closed out on the corrective actions
PHEIO Management Sdn. Bhd
No 19-2, Jalan Elektron F, U16/F E-Boulevard Denai Alam,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel/ Fax: 03-78319447
Mobile/ WhatsApp: 017-2007246
6. OTHER INFORMATION
HRDF Approved Training Provider
PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd
Sijil Pendaftaran Penyedia Latihan
Serial No: 1150056T
Valid until: 05 Jan 2022
Scheme: SBL -Skim Bantuan Latihan