COURSE TITLE: Awareness on Safety Requirements
CODE: OSH 04 (1 Day)
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Workplace accidents happen every single day. Each year in many countries, workplace accidents and diseases have major costs and consequences. Many accidents can be prevented. Therefore it is important to take action to prevent accidents from happening.
Accident prevention and safety are important no matter what the field or occupation. It is important for new workers to understand Malaysia Occupational Safety and Health Act, as well as the scope and purpose of the legislative Act which covers workplace safety. Occupational Health and Safety involves all workers in all fields or trades: it affects everyone.
The course is designed develop understanding and awareness of the importance of implementing effective Safety Procedures to prevent accidents and ill health problems.
2. TARGET GROUP
- Professionals in the public/ private food sector/ chain including academia and administration.
- Managers, MR/ Safety Team Leaders and Emergency Response Team Members; and those involve in implementing of OSH.
3. COURSE OUTLINE
- Background to OHS Standard and OHSAS 18001 Requirement
- OHSAS 18001 Framework
- Understanding OHSAS 18001:2015
- Understanding OHSAS 18001:2015 Requirements
4. LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the OHSAS 18001 Management System requirement for manufacturing and service sectors related activities.
- Roles & responsibilities awareness and managing OHSAS 18001 records.
- Establish and implement OHS MS based on the OHSAS 18001:2015 requirements.
- Ensure effective provisions of premises, infrastructure, facilities and personnel requirements to support OHSAS 18001.
PHEIO Management Sdn. Bhd
No 19-2, Jalan Elektron F, U16/F
E-Boulevard Denai Alam,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor
Tel/ Fax: 03-78319447
Mobile/ WhatsApp: 012-2953077
6. OTHER INFORMATION
HRDF Approved Training Provider
PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd
Sijil Pendaftaran Penyedia Latihan
Serial No: 1150056T
Valid until: 05 Jan 2022
Scheme: SBL -Skim Bantuan Latihan