COURSE TITLE: MS 2424:2012 HALAL PHARMACEUTICALS
CODE: HL 03 (1 Day)
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH/ BAHASA MALAYSIA
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This 2 days course aims to provide understanding on HALAL requirement based on the recognized MS 2424:2012 Halal Pharmaceuticals General Guidelines.
This training highlights the guidelines and step-by-step approach based on Malaysia Halal Pharmaceuticals Standard (MS2424) in order to ensure HALAL pharmaceuticals products traceability along the supply chain. Five key areas are the main focus in this training, safety and quality compliance, namely Management, Receiving, Processing and Handling, Delivery and Storage. These key disciplines will translate all the points that need to consider and implement by the producers, as well as educate the consumers on the supply chain in the manufacturing and handling of halal pharmaceuticals.
2. TARGET GROUP
- Professionals in the public/ private sector/ chain including academia and administration
- Managers, Halal Committee; Halal Executives/ Compliance Officers and those involve in the development, implementing and maintaining halal pharmaceuticals management systems.
3. CONTENTS OUTLINE
- Introduction to Halal Pharmaceuticals standard guidelines
- The Shariah requirements on halal.
- Fundamentals for halal pharmaceuticals in GMP
- Product, Processing, Handling and Distribution
- Device, Utensils, Machines and Processing Aids
- Product Storage
- Packaging and Labeling
- Halal Certification
4. LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand Halal requirements and its application throughout in manufacturing and handling of pharmaceutical products.
PHEIO Management Sdn. Bhd
No 19-2, Jalan Elektron F, U16/F
E-Boulevard Denai Alam,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor
Tel/ Fax: 03-78319447
Mobile/ WhatsApp: 012-2953077
6. OTHER INFORMATION
HRDF Approved Training Provider
PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd
Sijil Pendaftaran Penyedia Latihan
Serial No: 1150056T
Valid until: 05 Jan 2022
Scheme: SBL -Skim Bantuan Latihan