COURSE TITLE: Halal food – General Requirements
CODE: HL 01 (1 Day)
LANGUAGE: English/ Bahasa Malaysia
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This 1 day course provides an intensive knowledge on the overall best halal practices for the manufacturers according to MS 1500:2019 requirements, to produce high quality halal products for the ever demanding global halal food market. This course covers the best halal practices for manufacturers within the food industry. Modules cover the importance of MS 1500:2019, the requirements for halal certification and processing as well as logistics in the halal food production. This standard contains practical guidelines for the food industry on the preparation and handling of halal food (including nutrient enhancers). It aims to set the ground rules for food products or food businesses in Malaysia.
2. LEARNING OUTCOME
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply and implement Halal Requirement based on MS1500:2019 and Malaysia Halal Certification Procedure require by JAKIM Halal Certification.
- Managing best halal practices within a food premise/area.
- Understand the halal processes and logistics of the food products.
3. TARGET GROUP
- Operation Manager
- Halal Executives
- Halal Committee Members
- Internal Halal Auditors, QA/QC Officers
4. CONTENTS OUTLINE
- Basics of Halal and Haram
- Application of Malaysia Halal Certification (Manual Procedure JAKIM)
- Overview of Malaysia Halal Standard MS1500:2019
- Halalan Thoyibban Requirement – Food and Food Services
- Overview of Halal Assurance System Current Trends and Issues.
PHEIO Management Sdn. Bhd
No 19-2, Jalan Elektron F, U16/F
E-Boulevard Denai Alam,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel/ Fax: 03-78319447
Mobile/ WhatsApp: 012-2953077
6. OTHER INFORMATION
HRDF Approved Training Provider
PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd
Sijil Pendaftaran Penyedia Latihan
Serial No: 1150056T
Valid until: 05 Jan 2022
Scheme: SBL -Skim Bantuan Latihan