COURSE TITLE: Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Awareness
CODE: FS 21 (2 Days)
LANGUAGE: English/ Bahasa Malaysia
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This 2 days course is designed for personnel involved in food manufacturing and food services.
GMP addresses the provisions to ensure that food is safe and has been prepared, packed and stored under hygienic conditions. It is also a pre-requisite program for the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point System for Food Safety, commonly known as HACCP. In the event of customer complaint or a legal case, evidence of an effective GMP would present a strong point that due diligence has been exercised.
HACCP training is specifically designed to address control throughout the supply chain from receipt of raw materials to processing of food including process of receiving, storage, manufacturing until distribution of food products.
Training module outline the HACCP Requirements, GMP as the Pre-requisite programs based on Malaysia Standard MS 1480 HACCP, MS 1514 GMP and Malaysia Food Act and Regulations.
The training includes pre and post assessment as evaluation of training effectiveness.
2. TARGET GROUP
- Food Manufacturers, Catering Service Providers, Traders, Wholesalers and other organizations directly or indirectly involve with food productions.
- Managers, Food Safety Team Leaders, HACCP Team and Food Committee, Document Controllers, Hygiene Managers and those involve in Assurance of Food Safety and Hygiene Management.
- HACCP Internal Auditors.
3. CONTENTS OUTLINE
- Food Safety Hazards
- Food Borne Illness
- GMP Pre-Requisite Program (Premise Design and Facilities, Control of Operation, Maintenance, Cleaning and Sanitation, Personal Hygiene, Transportation and Distribution, Product Information, Training, and Internal Inspection)
- 7 Principles of HACCP
- Identification of Food Safety Hazard
- Determination of Critical Control Point
- Establish Critical Limit to Critical Control Point
- Monitoring of Critical Control Point
- Corrective Actions
- Verifications of Control Measures
- Documentation and Record for HACCP
4. LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the pre-requisite programs (GMP) to support HACCP system.
- Understand the application of HACCP Principles.
- Understand control and monitoring of food safety hazards to prevent food contamination.
- Establish HACCP as a program to be implemented across the food premise.
PHEIO Management Sdn. Bhd
No 19-2, Jalan Elektron F, U16/F
E-Boulevard Denai Alam,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel/ Fax: 03-78319447
Mobile/ WhatsApp: 012-2953077
6. OTHER INFORMATION
HRDF Approved Training Provider
PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd
Sijil Pendaftaran Penyedia Latihan
Serial No: 1150056T
Valid until: 05 Jan 2022
Scheme: SBL -Skim Bantuan Latihan