COURSE TITLE: Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Refresher
CODE: FS 20 (1 Day)
LANGUAGE: English/ Bahasa Malaysia
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This 1 day course is designed for personnel involved in food manufacturing and food services.
HACCP Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point; is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution, catering and consumption of the finished product.
HACCP training is specifically design to address control throughout the supply chain from receipt of raw materials to processing of food including process of receiving, storage, manufacturing until distribution of food products.
Training module outline the HACCP Requirements, GMP as the Pre-requisite programs based on Malaysia Standard MS 1480 HACCP, MS 1514 GMP and Malaysia Food Act and Regulations.
The training includes 1 hour assessment as evaluation of training effectiveness.
2. TARGET GROUP
- Food Manufacturers, Catering Service Providers, Traders, Wholesalers and other organizations directly or indirectly involve with food productions.
- Managers, Food Safety Team Leaders, HACCP Team and Food Committee, Document Controllers, Hygiene Managers and those involve in Assurance of Food Safety and Hygiene Management.
- HACCP Internal Auditors
3. CONTENTS OUTLINE
- Food Safety Hazards
- Food Borne Illness
- GMP Pre-Requisite Program
- 7 Principles of HACCP
- Identification of Food Safety Hazard
- Determination of Critical Control Point
- Establish Critical Limit to Critical Control Point
- Monitoring of Critical Control Point
- Corrective Actions
- Verifications of Control Measures
- Documentation and Record for HACCP
4. LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the pre-requisite programs (GMP) to support HACCP system.
- Understand the application of HACCP Principles
- Understand control and monitoring of food safety hazards to prevent food contamination.
- Establish HACCP as a program to be implemented across the food premise
PHEIO Management Sdn. Bhd
No 19-2, Jalan Elektron F, U16/F
E-Boulevard Denai Alam,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel/ Fax: 03-78319447
Mobile/ WhatsApp: 012-2953077
6. OTHER INFORMATION
HRDF Approved Training Provider
PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd
Sijil Pendaftaran Penyedia Latihan
Serial No: 1150056T
Valid until: 05 Jan 2022
Scheme: SBL -Skim Bantuan Latihan