COURSE TITLE: ISO 22000:2018 Development And Application
CODE: FS 12 (2 Days)
LANGUAGE: English/ Bahasa Malaysia
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Food Safety is related to the presence of food safety hazards at the time of consumption. Food safety hazard can occur at any stage of the food chain. Therefore, adequate control throughout the food chain is essential.
In addition, this awareness training explains the methodology of developing the ISO 22000:2018 based on the latest standard requirements including context of the organization, leadership, organization risk management, operation, performance evaluation and improvement.
The course module is designed for personnel involved in the planning or assigned the responsibility for establishing, documenting and implementing Food Safety Management System based on the requirement of ISO 22000:2018. The course content highlighted the benefits of FSMS to the business in assurance of food safety; and emphasizes how an effectively implemented ISO 22000 requirement enable organizations to conform to applicable food safety requirement.
- Professionals in the public/ private food sector/ chain including academia and administration
- Managers, Food Safety Team Leaders and Team Members; and those involve in the development, implementation and maintenance of Food Safety Management System.
- Introduction to ISO 22000:2018
- Food Safety Management System (FSMS) Principles
- Process Approach: PDCA Cycle
- Risk-based Thinking
- Relationship with Other Management System
- Clause 4 – Context of the Organization
- Clause 5 – Leadership
- Clause 6 – Planning
- Clause 7 – Support
- Clause 8 – Operation
- Clause 9 – Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10 – Improvement
4. LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand Food Safety Management system requirements and its application throughout the food chain.
- Explain the method of developing Food Safety Management System documentations.
- Address risk and opportunities relating to the performance and effectiveness of Food Safety Management system.
- Implement Food Safety Management system with a focus on meeting customers’ food safety requirements, regulatory and statutory requirements.
PHEIO Management Sdn. Bhd
No 19-2, Jalan Elektron F, U16/F, E-Boulevard Denai Alam,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel/ Fax: 03-78319447
Mobile/ WhatsApp: 012-2953077
HRDF Approved Training Provider
PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd
Sijil Pendaftaran Penyedia Latihan
Serial No: 1150056T
Valid until: 05 Jan 2022
Scheme: SBL -Skim Bantuan Latihan