COURSE TITLE: ISO 22000:2018 Awareness
CODE: FS 11 (1 Day)
LANGUAGE: English/ Bahasa Malaysia
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This 1 day course is designed for personnel involved in the planning or assigned the responsibility for establishing, documenting and implementing Food Safety Management System based on the requirement of ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000. The course content highlighted the benefits of FSMS to the business in assurance of food safety; and emphasizes how an effectively implemented ISO 22000 requirement enable organizations to conform to applicable food safety requirement.
2. TARGET GROUP
- Professionals in the public/ private food sector/ chain including academia and administration
- Managers, Food Safety Team Leaders and Team Members; and those involved in the development, implementation and maintenance of Food Safety Management System.
3. CONTENTS OUTLINE
- Introduction to ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000
- Requirement of ISO/TS 22002-1 Pre Requisite Program (GMP/GHP)
- Requirement of ISO 22000 FSMS
- Food Safety Management System
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Planning and realization of Safe Products
- Validation, verification and improvement of FSMS
4. LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand Food Safety Management system requirements and its application throughout the food chain.
- Implement and establish food safety management system documentation with a focus on meeting customers’ food safety requirements, regulatory and statutory
PHEIO Management Sdn. Bhd
No 19-2, Jalan Elektron F, U16/F E-Boulevard Denai Alam,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel/ Fax: 03-78319447
Mobile/ WhatsApp: 012-2953077
6. OTHER INFORMATION
HRDF Approved Training Provider
PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd
Sijil Pendaftaran Penyedia Latihan
Serial No: 1150056T
Valid until: 05 Jan 2022
Scheme: SBL -Skim Bantuan Latihan