COURSE TITLE: HACCP Verification and Internal Audit
CODE: FS 09 (2 Days)
LANGUAGE: English / Bahasa Malaysia
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This course is designed for personnel involved in the HACCP Auditing or assigned the responsibility to conduct internal HACCP audit based on the requirement of HACCP Standard Requirement. The course content highlighted the principles and methodologies of conducting an effective internal audit.
The primary objective of this training course is to equipped internal auditors with knowledge of practices specific to internal auditing, including planning and preparation of the audit, audit practices, and reporting audit findings. Audit findings lead to great improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of the food safety and quality system.
Auditors need to learn how to schedule and prepare for audits and how to communicate with the department being audited so they are able to have a well- organized and effective audit. There are also important requirements that auditors must be aware of such as the requirement to follow up on previous audit findings.
The training includes 1-hour assessment as evaluation of training effectiveness.
2. TARGET GROUP
- Food Manufacturers, Catering Service Providers, Traders, Wholesalers and other organizations directly or indirectly involve with food productions.
- Managers, Food Safety Team Leaders, HACCP Team and Food Committee, Hygiene Managers and those involve in Assurance of Food Safety and Hygiene Management.
- Auditors, Logistic Personnel and Contract Holders.
3. CONTENTS OUTLINE
- Introduction to Internal Audit
- Review Requirement of HACCP
- Audit Process
- Audit Planning
- Preparation of Checklist
- Audit Execution
- Audit Reporting
- Writing NCR
- Corrective Action and Follow-up
4. LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the principles and concept of HACCP auditing
- Establish internal audit program, audit plan and internal audit checklist
- Establish internal audit report and analyze findings as input to Management Review
PHEIO Management Sdn. Bhd
No 19-2, Jalan Elektron F, U16/F E-Boulevard Denai Alam,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel/ Fax: 03-78319447
Mobile/ WhatsApp: 012-2953077
6. OTHER INFORMATION
HRDF Approved Training Provider
PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd
Sijil Pendaftaran Penyedia Latihan
Serial No: 1150056T
Valid until: 05 Jan 2022
Scheme: SBL -Skim Bantuan Latihan