COURSE TITLE: HACCP For Offshore Catering Management
CODE: FS 07 (1 Day)
LANGUAGE: English/ Bahasa Malaysia
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This course is designed for personnel involved in offshore catering and food services.
HACCP Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point; is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution, catering and consumption of the finished product.
HACCP training is specifically design to address control throughout the supply chain from receipt of raw materials at supply based, transportation to offshore site/ locations, processing of food including process of storage, preparation of raw materials, servings and also distribution of food to satellite platforms/ remote locations.
Training module outline the HACCP Requirements, GHP as the Pre-requisite programs specific to Oil & Gas Industry; Food and Water Safety Requirement IPIECA, OGP and also Malaysia Food Act and Regulations.
This training has been made compulsory by major Oil & Gas Industrial key players. HACCP must be implemented as the organization’s commitments in Safety and Health by assuring food serve within their premise are safe.
The training includes 1 hour assessment as evaluation of training effectiveness.
2. TARGET GROUP
- Managers, Food Safety Team Leaders, HACCP Team and Food Committee, Hygiene Managers and those involve in Assurance of Food Safety and Hygiene Management.
- Campboss, Area Catering Manager, Platform Chefs, Cook, Baker and other offshore food handlers.
- Site Medics, Logistic Personnel and Contract Holders.
3. CONTENTS OUTLINE
- Food Safety Hazards
- Food Borne Illness
- GHP Pre-requisite Program
- 7 Principles of HACCP
- Identification of Food Safety Hazard
- Determination of Critical Control Point
- Establish Critical Limit to Critical Control Point
- Monitoring of Critical Control Point
- Corrective Actions
- Verifications of Control Measures
- Documentation and Record for HACCP
4. LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the pre-requisite programs (GHP) to support HACCP system.
- Understand the application of HACCP Principles
- Understand control and monitoring of food safety hazards to prevent food contamination.
- Establish HACCP as a program to be implemented across the food premise
PHEIO Management Sdn. Bhd
No 19-2, Jalan Elektron F, U16/F E-Boulevard Denai Alam,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel/ Fax: 03-78319447
Mobile/ WhatsApp: 012-2953077
6. OTHER INFORMATION
HRDF Approved Training Provider
PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd
Sijil Pendaftaran Penyedia Latihan
Serial No: 1150056T
Valid until: 05 Jan 2022
Scheme: SBL -Skim Bantuan Latihan