COURSE TITLE: HACCP MS 1480:2019 Awareness
CODE: FS 06 (1 Day)
LANGUAGE: English/ Bahasa Malaysia
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Food Hygiene Regulation 2009 requires food premise to have a food safety assurance programme. This standard can be used as one of the programs required by the regulations. HACCP Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point; is not a stand alone system. For HACCP to be effective, it requires management commitment and a solid foundation of prerequisite programs such as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Hygiene Practices (GHP) and other relevant code of practices.
HACCP MS 1480:2019 is the first revision standard which describes the requirement for good safety according to the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system to ensure the safety of food during preparation, processing, manufacturing, packaging, storage, transportation, distribution, handling or offering for sale or supply in any sector of the food chain.
Training module outline the HACCP Requirements, GMP as the Pre-requisite programs based on Malaysia Standard MS 1480:2019 HACCP, MS 1514 GMP and Malaysia Food Hygiene Regulation 2009.
The training includes 1 hour assessment as evaluation of training effectiveness.
2. TARGET GROUP
- Food Manufacturers, Catering Service Providers, Traders, Wholesalers and other organizations directly or indirectly involved with food productions.
- Managers, Food Safety Team Leaders, HACCP Team and Food Committee, Document Controllers, Hygiene Managers and those involve in Assurance of Food Safety and Hygiene Management.
- HACCP Internal Auditors
3. CONTENTS OUTLINE
- Food Safety Hazards
- Food Borne Illness
- GMP Pre-Requisite Program
- 7 Principles of HACCP
- Identification of Food Safety Hazard
- Determination of Critical Control Point
- Establish Critical Limit to Critical Control Point
- Monitoring of Critical Control Point
- Corrective Actions
- Verifications of Control Measures
- Documentation and Record for HACCP
4. LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the pre-requisite programs (GMP) to support HACCP system.
- Understand the application of HACCP Principles
- Understand control and monitoring of food safety hazards to prevent food contamination.
- Establish HACCP as a program to be implemented across the food premise
PHEIO Management Sdn. Bhd
No 19-2, Jalan Elektron F, U16/F E-Boulevard Denai Alam,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel/ Fax: 03-78319447
Mobile/ WhatsApp: 012-2953077
6. OTHER INFORMATION
HRDF Approved Training Provider
PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd
Sijil Pendaftaran Penyedia Latihan
Serial No: 1150056T
Valid until: 05 Jan 2022
Scheme: SBL -Skim Bantuan Latihan